Hello,

Is there in Debian room for a program what's free as in speech (AGPL)
but not as in beer?

The program wants a fee when you create more then 5 users.
It's a program for enterprises.

You can change the sources, but you will understand that the makers hope
to get some money for the further development of the program.

I am not sure I would like it when many programs in Debian would do
this. But I don't see problems in the DFSG or in the legal-FAQ.

What's your opinion?

Are there already programs in Debian what are not free as in beer?

Maybe we must change the DFSG to say "we want only programs what are
free as in beer" ?

With regards,
Paul van der Vlis.

--
Paul van der Vlis Linux systeembeheer, Groningen
http://www.vandervlis.nl/