On Tue, Mar 24, 2015 at 04:42:08PM +0100, Paul van der Vlis wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Is there in Debian room for a program what's free as in speech (AGPL)
> but not as in beer?

Debian contains software in "main" which is covered by the AGPLv3.  In
2008, Joerg Jaspert wrote on behalf of the ftpmasters and ftp-team:

    The short summary is: We think that works licensed under the AGPL can
    go into main. (Provided they don't have any other problems).
    https://lists.debian.org/debian-legal/2008/11/msg00097.html

However, software with a specific restriction you mention,
    > The program wants a fee when you create more then 5 users.
    > It's a program for enterprises.
is unlikely to be DFSG-free if it is prohibited to remove the specific
restriction.

If you are talking about a specific piece of software, please name it
and post its license so that we know what we are discussing.

Jeff