Hi guys,

I am doing a revision over the orphaned package 'mpage' (in main tree).

When migrating the debian/copyright file to 1.0 format, I did a full
revision in source code and I found two doubtful situations for me.

The first issue is the license used by mpage:

 *     Permission is granted to anyone to make or distribute verbatim
 *     copies of this document as received, in any medium, provided
 *     that this copyright notice is preserved, and that the
 *     distributor grants the recipient permission for further
 *     redistribution as permitted by this notice.

IMO, this license doesn't allow modify the source code. So, this
license is inadequate.

The second issue is the license of the Contrib/mfix/test.ps file:

%  Copyright (c) 1986-89, ArborText, Inc.
%  Permission to copy is granted so long as the PostScript code
%  is not resold or used in a commercial product.

In this license the rigths to resold or use in a commercial product is
denied. In this case, the solution is remove the file (not essential,
a contrib only).

Well, I need your opinions about what to do. Should be this package
moved to non-free? Must it be removed? Am I wrong?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Eriberto