Thanks Riley and Ángel!

Ángel,

The copyright notices in headers should be considered as priority over
licenses inside generical files. So, the upstream intents provided by
generical copyright files shouldn't be considered when packaging and
if the files have headers. I understood your words, but the main
license is non-DFSG (IMHO).

Thanks a lot for your help!

Regards,

Eriberto