    Luca> On Wed, 13 Sept 2023 at 04:48, Russ Allbery <r...@debian.org> wrote:
    >>
    >> Control: retitle -1 Post-/usr-merge paths for script interpreters
    >>
    >> Simon pointed out that this bug is not yet ready to act on, which
    >> was very helpful.  Thank you.  However, presumably the buildds
    >> will be /usr-merged at some point in the not-too-distant future,
    >> and we do need to decide what to do after that point.

    Luca> While that could be said for the original revision, in my view
    Luca> that's not really the case for the latest that I posted?

    Luca> https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=1051371#120

    Luca> So I would prefer if this was a clone rather than a
    Luca> retitle/repurpose.  Unless I'm missing something, the changes
    Luca> linked above should be uncontroversial and simply remove
    Luca> excessively normative language in what are essentially
    Luca> examples that should have been taken as such - and that
    Luca> currently are not. So, could that be taken forward
    Luca> independently of the problem you define below?

I agree the above is uncontroversial and would support including it in
policy now.
I don't think it needs seconds because it is non-normative.

(As an aside, reading the summary, I expected to find the patch
something I was not entirely happy with.  I was planning to hold my
nose, and neither support the patch nor object.  However, since you
brought it up again, I read the full patch and find I like the patch a
lot better than your summary of it:-)