Hi everyone,

After read [0] and thinking about it, IMO the best solution is try to
package python-poetry,
and its dependencies. I make a very simple (and probably wrong) script [1]
to verify the
package that will be need package into Debian, before poetry package.

[{'name': 'cleo'}, {'name': 'clikit'}, {'name': 'crashtest'}, {'name':
'shellingham'}, {'name': 'pastel'}, {'name': 'pylev'}]

Please feel free to ITP them :)

[0] https://github.com/python-poetry/poetry/issues/2346
[1] https://github.com/eamanu/pydebdep