Hi Everybody,

Happy new year.

I would leave some advances on poetry packaging.

>From the missing dependencies we have:
* poetry-core in NEW [0]
* pastel in NEW need for clikit [1]
* pylev in NEW need for clikit [2]
* crashtest has RFS need for clikit [3]
* clikit is ready on salsa but waiting for crashtest before RFS [4]
* cleo ready but waiting for clikit [5]
* shellingham not ready nor ITP yet.
* poetry some advances on salsa [6]

For experience in the other packages (pylev, paste, etc) and for
recommendation of DDs,
poetry package use upstream github repository where we have
important things like
tests. I was looking and exist lot of setup.py that makes me think that we
will need
repack the upstream package.

I will continue working on it but after my reset week, I will be offline
until 9 january

Thanks
Cheers,
Emmanuel