On Sun, Dec 23, 2018 at 10:30 AM John Paul Adrian Glaubitz <glaub...@physik.fu-berlin.de> wrote: > Can we postpone the decision until after the holidays? Then I have enough > time for trying to whip up a patch.
I don't see any value in delaying any longer. It's pretty easy to let gjs/s390x back in; removing it has been quite a bit harder. As Simon pointed out, 90% of this work was done 3 months ago; it's the final hard bits that we need done now. This bug's history gives you the list of packages to check when gjs/s390x becomes usable. Thanks, Jeremy Bicha