On Thu, Aug 01, 2002 at 11:58:59AM +0200, Thiemo Nagel wrote:
> Paul Hampson wrote:
> >You mean like maybe assigning different questions different priorities,
> >and letting the user choose the priority which a question needs to have
> >before it is asked, with some default assumed otherwise?

> >Excellent idea. I can't see how we could get this far without such a
> >system. ;-)

> We didn't without. This is already implemented in the installer and in
> the package handling systems. Try

> $ dpgk-reconfigure debconf

Hehe. I realise this... It was supposed to be funny....
I dunno, I try, really I do...

Paul "TBBle" Hampson, MCSE
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Of course Pacman didn't influence us as kids. If it did,
we'd be running around in darkened rooms, popping pills and
listening to repetitive music.

use, duplication and distribution.