Hi!

On 5/16/22 00:15, Chris Quayle wrote:
It is a damn good machine. However it can *only* run Solaris 10 or maybe
Solaris 11.3 and in both cases you need an Oracle contract. Otherwise
good luck getting updates or access to the IPS repo.

Never bothered about updates, but what is the IPS repo ?. Could we
have a group buy for, say a V120 and share ?. Depends on the cost I'
guess.

The last update released for 11.3 is called

        "Oracle Solaris 11.3 Limited Support Updates (LSRU) 11.3.36.24.0"

and can be found on some torrent sites.

I have 11.3 but need an Oracle contract to get much of anything done.

For Solaris 11.4, you can just install the CBE version which has full access
to update repositories for free.

Does not work on anything previous to a T4.  At all.  Period. Will not
install and detects unsupported hardware. The Lawnmower strikes again.

--
Dennis Clarke
RISC-V/SPARC/PPC/ARM/CISC