C.J.LAWSON wrote:

> On Wed, 18 Feb 1998, Mike Barker wrote:
>
> > would suggest using a sperate partion or drive for Linux, you'll need
> > one for swap anyway.  I have win95, 2 versions of NT (workstaion 4 and
> Is that absolutely neccessary ... one for swap??

A separate drive certainly isn't (though it wiould improve performance)
but unless you have a lot of memory, a swap partition is EXTREMELY
desirable.

> J.
>
> > Michael Barker
> > Technician
> > ATL Systems

<snip<

> --
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] .
> Trouble?  e-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED] .

Ralph Winslow                 [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Mary bought a pair of skates
upon the ice to frisk
now wasn't that a crazy way
her sweet young *?