Think I posted this before - I searched and found Linux_load95 (link -
http://sunsite.unc.edu/pub/Linux/utils/dos/linux_load95.zip is the file
location I found). Uses loadlin and a small batch file to load your
Linux kernel. Has pretty good directions with it, too... I have a FAT32
partition (C:), another one (D:) and a Linux partition with a swapfile
in it... Works great - I couldn't use LILO to set up a boot menu because
the Linux is the last 1.5gb of a 6.5gb drive and LILO doesn't like to
boot from a cylinder >1024 (apparently - I'm not trying it!)