Michael Barker
Technician
ATL Systems

         I believe that you really should have a swap partion (you don't
_need_ another whole drive, that was just confusion casused by my bad
english), so you are probably better off using a seperate partion for
linux as well,  also if your boss looked at your computer he couldn't
see any of your Linux files from NT (or 95), because neither of them can
see native linux file systems.