On Sat, Feb 21, 1998 at 11:46:17AM +0900, Sen Nagata wrote:

> p.s. has anyone had any luck unounting mounted linux partitions
> using fsdext2?  i tried what was in the included faq (/u option)
> but to no avail (option is not recognized).  perhaps this option
> is not in version 0.16?

I've been using version 0.17 for at least 3 months now and I can unmount
with no worries.  See if you can locate version 0.17.

If you can't find it let me know and I'll email it to you (off the list).
It is only about 82k compressed.

--
John Spence <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  http://www.lynx.net.au/~jspence