Eduardo M KALINOWSKI <edua...@kalinowski.com.br> wrote:

> Joerg Schilling wrote:
> > Debian on the other side violates GPL and Urheberrcht with the cdrkit fork.
> >

> I've seen you say that several times on this thread (an in other times),
> but I've missed the explanation of exactly why did this allegedly
> happen. I also did not find it in the cdrecord site, but I confess I
> only looked briefly there, as there is too much text there. :-)

See the cdrecord web page for the information you asked for...

> So would you care to briefly explain why you say the GPL was violated?
>
> Secondly, did you contact the FSF about that at
> license-violat...@gnu.org ? Did they say anything?

Eben Moglen knows about both, the Debian violations and the GPL/Copyright
violations done by the FSF when using code from the cdrtools project for
FSF projects.

Jörg

--
 EMail:jo...@schily.isdn.cs.tu-berlin.de (home) Jörg Schilling D-13353 Berlin