On Thu 15 Sep 2016 at 11:01:12 +0100, Lisi Reisz wrote:

> Are you deliberately remaining uncontactable off list?  You must be sending

I am not uncontactable.

> from one email address and receiving to another, since the email address
> <a...@cityscape.co.uk> still doesn't work, and you are getting list emails.

The system delivering the mail (which I do not control) definitely works
because you got a helpful mail by return. That mail did not come from my
mail system.

As a matter of interest: suppose you had received no rejection message;
what would you think? Working from those thoughts: suppose you never
received a reply from me? What would go through you mind?

> If you are prepared to be contacted off-line, but don't want to publish the
> address here, may I have it?  You have my email address!!

The address *is* published here. Please see the final two paragraphs of

Brian.