Hi,

On Wed, 5 May 2021 01:06:30 +0200 (CEST)
Felmon Davis <moelmoel2...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, 4 May 2021, deloptes wrote:
>
> > Felmon Davis wrote:
> >
> >> you can view it on youtube (if that's compliant with your principles)
> >> at <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOxYuzOJV58>
> >
> > this is exactly the problem - the original video is not there, but
> > the one where someone comments on the video is there
>
> I got intrigued (and again apologies for my error!) and weird but I
> found it here: <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6gCdCC-HWo>.
>
> I'm pretty sure it's the right video but check.
>
> also I wonder if the link will work for you.

now I got curious too.
Oddly, it seems like the German public TV station ZDF blocked the video
for Germany due to "intellectual property rights" which are not explained
any further. Maybe the real copyright holders still hope to earn money by
somehow selling their documentary to the audience.

Regards

Michael

Suffocating together ... would create heroic camaraderie.
                -- Khan Noonian Singh, "Space Seed", stardate 3142.8