Hi,

deloptes wrote:
> But it was on youtube and was removed and I could not find it

I agree that it is not people-friendly to try preventing the use of a video
after it was depublicated by state TV. The concept of Depublication is
technically an unrealistic fiction and also a blow to the payers of state TV
fees ("Rundfunkgebuehren").

Given the german judicial principles, the owner (ZDF, as of Michael Lange's
report here) is obliged to use all reasonable means to enforce its legally
obliged decision to depublicate the video. So i assume they use their
copyright claim towards Youtube and others as tool to show this reasonable
effort.

I see no indication that the content of the video was the reason for its
depublication. Such content driven depublication happens from time to
time, but not silently. Usually it rather enhances the public impact of the
disliked message.

Have a nice day :)

Thomas