On 12/1/23 08:42, Dan Purgert wrote:
On Dec 01, 2023, gene heskett wrote:
[lotsa snipping ... ]

You claim I don't have to do anything to that printer machine, so I
installed the ICC server here. I have done zip to the dhcpd.conf which
looks as it it is fully disabled. Assuming I want a pool of 16
addresses, say from 192.168.71.100 to 192.168.71.115, what do I
uncomment and fill in, in dhcpd.conf?

Sent you a mail off-list with greater detail (hopefully it'll get
through).

Came in fine, than you Dan.

Simple approach --> look for the stanza beginning "subnet".  It should
already be uncommented (as I recall), and probably setup for the "pretty
standard default RFC1919 range" of 192.168.1.0/24.

Cheers, Gene Heskett.
-Ed Howdershelt (Author, 1940)
 - Louis D. Brandeis