Hi,

On Sat, Feb 24, 2024 at 01:35:14PM +1100, Zenaan Harkness wrote:
> I wrote:
> > You seem by now to have ignored multiple messages where it was made
> > clear that the work was already done.
>
> Assuming we care about the most rapid healing possible for those who
> are actually triggered by certain words in one or another language,
> there is a valid position to consider that is to increase, not
> decrease, exposure to and therefore the broader usage of, triggering
> words.
>
> If we care about healing wounds, we ought not remove the catalysts to
> that healing.

I did wonder how long it would take for someone to go from, "it's
terrible that you activists are MAKING someone do this POINTLESS
non-technical work!" to "no one should use this thing someone did in
their own free time because it's bad, actually, for non-technical
reasons!"

Meanwhile I'd just appreciate hearing from actual users of it, since
I might be one, one day.

Thanks,
Andy