On 10/03/2026 11:30 AM, Norwid Behrnd wrote:
To what search engine do you refer?
I would try to query any search engine with `"linux user group"` (in quotes,
so that this counts for this string instead of three individual words) and
any larger city in the area. As an example `"linux user group" "St. Louis"`
on google.com lead to https://www.stllinux.org/.
While this is the East of Missouri, and replacing `"St. Louis"` by `Springfield`
did not show records (as currently known to Google), I would i) still reach out
for the group in St. Louis because they might know folks in the area which do
not have (yet) enough interested to officially create such a group. And ii) get
in touch with the local computer science department of Missouri State
(https://computerscience.missouristate.edu/):
901 S. National Ave.
Springfield, MO 65897
[email protected]
417-836-5000
Best regards,
Norwid
I had hoped my posts would prompt a response from either students at
Missouri State or OTC and provide guidance to local source(s) of
refurbished laptops.