Just joined this list... didn't realize there was a
separate one for JunkMail. (already on the Virus list)

We have been trying the SpamCop filter this week with
rather astounding results. We watched it for some days
and it hit a very few legitimate emails so we switched
it to DELETE mode.

Scott, my understanding is that SpamCop is updated
automatically real-time by users.... that spam reports
expire automatically after one week? Is this correct?
This means it doesn't expire if it keeps getting
reported?

Also, weighted emails. We have not seen documentation
that clearly outlines how to use this. Is there an
optimum setting '15' or the like?

--
Roger Heath
[EMAIL PROTECTED]