> >> It's a different problem than before. <<
>
>Hm, but apprently a NEW one.  It took my not more than 15 minutes to see
>several cases of this appear.  The 1.30-pre-release was successful for
>hours without a single case!?

I can't say for certain whether the problem existed in the interim
release.  It is possible that this problem was introduced in 1.30.

> >> It seems that there is another issue that can cause the global.cfg
>file to be used, where it should not. <<
>
>So I should go back to the 1.30 pre-release until the next release is
>ready?

I would recommend that.  I expect that we should be coming out with another
release tomorrow, but can't be certain on that (it depends on whether any
other issues are reported).

> >> This will be fixed for the next release. <<
>
>So you already know the problem?  Or do I need to invest time and create
>more debug traces, trying to document this further.

No, we have enough information on the problem.  Thanks for the offer,
though.  :)

site at http://www.declude.com .