-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Madscientist
Sent: Tuesday, September 17, 2002 11:10 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [Declude.JunkMail] Fighting the Menace of Unwanted E-Mail

I guess that makes sense.
We've got a few accounts like that out there - we set them up, forward
them into our system for evaluation, and never use them for anything
else... but there's a definite 'color' to the content - meaning the spam
we get there is skewed to a specifi strange attractor - all based on the
marketing.

I'm working on formulating a methodology for setting up spamtraps and
tuning them for specific kinds of spam - without opening them to any
legitimate email. It's harder than it looks, and takes a lot of time -
there's just no rushing it... so far anyway.