I guess that makes sense.
We've got a few accounts like that out there - we set them up, forward
them into our system for evaluation, and never use them for anything
else... but there's a definite 'color' to the content - meaning the spam
we get there is skewed to a specifi strange attractor - all based on the
marketing.

I'm working on formulating a methodology for setting up spamtraps and
tuning them for specific kinds of spam - without opening them to any
legitimate email. It's harder than it looks, and takes a lot of time -
there's just no rushing it... so far anyway.

_M

unsubscribe, just send an E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED], and type
"unsubscribe Declude.JunkMail".  The archives can be found at
http://www.mail-archive.com.