Some thoughts ... What I have seen happening to us..

[1] What do you blacklist?  I think that only the IP address of the
sender could be safely blacklisted.

--- If I do IP then it has to be a temp file so lets say for 24 hours
that IP can not send email.  Because we sure don't want to blacklist a
temporary open relay.  These folks do not send email using their servers
but they always use open relays.  Also majority of times

[2] What happens if someone finds the address and uses it maliciously?

--- how?  I don't understand how an email can be used maliciously...
They can only send email to it and to an address where they have no
business of sending.

[3] The spammer may have already sent a lot of spam before they send to
this address.

--- TRUE but a great chance also exists that it is the beginning of the
list or the middle.  What I see in the addresses that are sent they
typically are alphabetically sorted.  So may be an address like
AADoe@... Would put it on top of the list.  But regardless it is a first
attempt.  If nothing is gained, I feel nothing is lost either but if it
is used in their SPAM list then we have gained a lot.  I just can't see
us losing anything.  In the game of Pros & Cons our loss is a lot less
than our potential gain.

Regards,
Kami