Thursday, September 26, 2002 you wrote:
T> But they're doing it the wrong way, both in concept and execution.

The big problem I see with Spam-Cop is the area of web site URL's
contained within user provided e-mail messages.

When I receive a notice from Spam-Cop that someone has reported a
message is spam and it contains a url from one of our servers I don't
really know what I am supposed to do. How can I prevent another party
from including a web site url from one of my servers in an e-mail
message? What should I tell my client? I've asked Spam-Cop and they
offer nothing. It is just the most incredibly stupid idea.

It isn't that we did nothing wrong - we did nothing at all - except
exist on the Internet.

Spam-Cop should either act to stop this nuisance activity or cease to
exist.

Terry Fritts