>I'm hoping the following features would be added to Declude:
>
>Message variable:
>-----------------
>XNOTE: %WEIGHTCOUNT% = What value did the message fail with

There is a %WEIGHT% variable that will display the total weight for the E-mail.

>Junkmail action:
>----------------
>WEIGHT10        CFOLDER c:\WEIGHT10 (copy to folder or directory)
>WEIGHT15        MFOLDER c:\WEIGHT15 (move to folder or directory)

That's something that is in the suggestion database (actually, changing the
HOLD action so that a directory can be specified, and adding a new action
to copy the E-mail to another directory).

>Filter action:
>MFROM           15              endswith                something
>or
>MAILFROM        12              contains                whatever

There already is a MAILFROM filter type...