> I'd like to do this. Will negative weights work for this list?

I don't see why not, it's working for us.  You would probably
want to calculate out the total failed weight and use that
for your negative weight.

For example:

Spamcop = 15
OSSCR   = 15
OTHERS  = 20

Hold weight is 30
Delete weight is 50

So it would be safe to use a -30, but you will need to play
around with this more.  Each system is different and each
system may receive more spam from one address than another's.

Regards,
Tom
Image`fx