-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of R. Scott Perry
Sent: Tuesday, January 14, 2003 5:48 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Declude.JunkMail] Passing SPAM that should be bounced

>It appears as if Declude is allowing mail that fails spam tests that
>have been funneled through our backup mail server to pass.

That's because outgoing mail isn't normally scanned (with Declude
JunkMail
Pro, the outgoing actions in the \IMail\Declude\global.cfg file will be
used).

>Now the Declude Logs
>01/14/2003 16:20:25 Q7f136b090098ed15 Msg failed FXBLACKLIST
>(ID-20021207-000934). Action=IGNORE.
>01/14/2003 16:20:25 Q7f136b090098ed15 Msg failed HELOBOGUS (Domain
newman
>has no MX or A records.). Action=IGNORE.
>01/14/2003 16:20:25 Q7f136b090098ed15 Msg failed WEIGHT10 (Weight of 12

>reaches or exceeds the limit of 10.). Action=IGNORE.
>01/14/2003 16:20:25 Q7f136b090098ed15 R1 Message OK

In this case, the E-mail is outgoing E-mail, so the actions from the
global.cfg file (IGNORE) are used.