Scott,

Essentially all I am doing is acting as a gateway for another domain.
This way they can utilize the virus scanning and spam detection we have
in place.

What I am trying to implement is called "Acting as a gateway for domains
on other servers" in the manual.  Now from the manual and what you
indicated I need to setup per domain configuration for this domain to
get around the describe behavior (Declude would treat the mail as
outgoing).

Now the manual says this under the Acting as a gateway for domains on
other servers heading - "The only catch as far as Declude JunkMail is
concerned is that IMail will treat the E-mail to the gateway domain as
outgoing mail, since it is not stored on the IMail server. Therefore, by
default, the outgoing actions in the \IMail\Declude\global.cfg file will
be used. To get around this, you can set up per-domain configuration
files for the gateway domains."  However, when looking at the per domain
configuration it does not say anything about copying in the global
config where the outgoing tests are specified.  Can you explain this in
a little more depth to me?

Also, since you mentioned that Declude will only scan the email once.
The behavior I am seeing now is that the message intended for the remote
domain is being scanned inbound.  Now if I enabled outgoing scanning -
would it not process that mail again because it was already scanned
inbound?  Would it use the information it already gathered from the
first scan?

To summarize.  In addition to scanning all inbound mail for my local
domains, I want to filter mail for this domain that I am a gateway for.

Scott I hope this makes sense...

Darrell