> SpamChk takes care of this.
> There is a parameter "FakedHTMLComments" that searches for repeated
> html-comments like <!--xyz--> where "xyz" is even the same. This
> should not trigger html-comments in certain newsletters.

Caught this late, what is SpamChk...?

> Additional SpamChk removes all HTML-Tags before the Keyword-search
> begin.

I would think a simple stripping of all HTML comments from mail
before JunkMail processing would take care of this.  Is this
something that has been considered?  I realize the load it may
make on heavier traffic systems.

BTW, thanks Scott for Declude products.  Just filled out the credit
card for another year's service agreement. So far, had only one
occasion to email for support, but you're worth the money.
Besides, our budget got lopped for all kinds of other stuff, if we
don't spend what we *do* have allocated we won't get it next year...
 :)

Jeff