I  know  this question must have been asked about Declude, but thought
I'd ask again anyway as I do not recall if there is a method possible.

Is it possible to make a Declude domain or user setting that enables a
whitelist  of  email  sender  addresses in the Pro version whereby all
emails are rejected or bounced accept a whitelist of senders? In other
words  reject  or bounce all senders accept those that the user wishes
to  communicate with. Could this be done with weights...sending an eml
to  bounced  mails? This way the Global.Cfg would not be used with its
limitations.

Thanks,

--
Roger Heath
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

--
ActivatorMail(tm) ver.122102 Scanned for all viruses by
www.activatormail.com intelligent anti-virus anti-spam service