I see the same (with a very small domain and very light usage).  The mail
server is nowhere near the strongest, but is sometmies stressed with 1.70
(and was the same with 1.69b) but not 1.65.

My recommendation for those that are experiencing this is to try adding a line "DECODE OFF" to the \IMail\Declude\global.cfg file, and see if this takes care of the problem. There were some base64 and HTML decoding functions added since 1.65, which use more CPU time than most Declude JunkMail functionality. They can be disabled with the "DECODE OFF" line.

I'm also going to investigate the changes to the ip4r tests, to see if that may be the root of the problem. It *shouldn't* be, but then again there isn't anything in Declude JunkMail that *should* cause 100% CPU usage. :)

Declude JunkMail: The advanced anti-spam solution for IMail mailservers.
Declude Virus: Catches known viruses and is the leader in mailserver vulnerability detection.
Find out what you have been missing: Ask for a free 30-day evaluation.