> We are quite aggressive in blocking spam and use ROUTETO a specific
> account for SpamCop blocked email, I find that 99% of the time it is
> accurate with very few false positives.

If you would kindly search the archives (when they are back up) you will
find past discussions that have proven differently at times.

Like Terry said, others have already been down that road.

Try looking up Dunn & Bradstreet. Last year, they were listed about 8 times.
One of those was for only 20 minutes. Yes, 20 minutes. Just because some Yo
Yo did not like receiving the notices that they sent to him, (as in
collection notices,) he reported them.

SpamCop seems to go in cycles. They will be great for a while then all of a
sudden start listing anything with one report.

So, the next time SpamCop lists Dunn & Bradstreet and you Route the bosses
latest Credit report on the companies new big client, and the boss doesn't
get it, how are you going to explain that to him? (I speak from experience
here, when a client of mine called and said he was not getting his reports.)

John Tolmachoff MCSE CSSA
Engineer/Consultant
eServices For You
www.eservicesforyou.com