Darrell / Scott:

>> We do not whitelist the postmaster account, instead you setup a "filter"
test that contains an "allrecips" for the postmasters email address and
assign this test a really high negative value to prevent the message from
being bounced.  Then you set the action up for the test as a "routeto" back
to the postmasters account. <<

Hm - I assume your method only works, if I don't use a DELETE and/or BOUNCE
action directly on individual tests - or will "routeto" supercede delete
and/or bounce?

Let's assume...

Bounce on:
Any OSDUL/OSSOFT
Weight >= 10

Hold on:
Any MailFrom/Percent

I delete on:
Weight >= 20

If someone needs assistance who gets caught by the MailFrom/Percent or
OSDUL/OSSOFT and all your test does is reduce weights - I assume the
people's emails would still not get through?  So I do need to whitelist the
PostMaster?

Best Regards
Andy Schmidt

H&M Systems Software, Inc.