I'm pretty new to Declude Spam so I may have something setup wrong.

I have --
IMail: 7.0 ?5?
Declude Junkmail: 1.75 Pro

Virtual Domain: mail.example.com
With alias: example.com

Mailbox that has forwarding on it
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
  forwards to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] & [EMAIL PROTECTED]

User1   has user config file (user1.junkmail)
User3   has user config file (user2.junkmail)
mail.example.com   has default config file ($default$.junkmail)

All three config files are basically the say, with the only difference being
the WHITELISTFILE settings.

declude   has default config file ($default.junkmail)
This config file has everything turned off.

Now if a message is sent to User1 it fails tests, the log says that it is
moving the message to the spambox mailbox (this is the correct action), but
it never makes it, and the users that are setup to receive the forwarded
message get it.  Now the final users, get the message, in the headers it
says it fails but no action is taken.

If I remove the forward.ima file from the User1 directory (turning off
forwarding) everything behaves as it should ( the message goes into the spam
box).  Put the forwarding back on and it reverts bas to the problem state.

Below is the debug log file, as you can see the log thinks the message is
being moved to the correct place, but it never gets there.  And there are no
logs for the forwarded message to User2 and User3.

Am I doing some wrong. If you want I can show you the config files.

Thanks in advance.

--Jason W. Allen