-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of R. Scott Perry
Sent: Wednesday, September 10, 2003 10:32 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Declude.JunkMail] mailbox forwarding no action

>Virtual Domain: mail.example.com
>With alias: example.com
>
>Mailbox that has forwarding on it
>[EMAIL PROTECTED]

In this case, all E-mail sent to [EMAIL PROTECTED] will use the
configurations for "[EMAIL PROTECTED]".  that would be a per-user file
\IMail\Declude\mail.example.com\user1.JunkMail or a per-domain file
\IMail\Declude\mail.example.com.

>   forwards to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] & [EMAIL PROTECTED]

That actually isn't relevant here -- the E-mail will be scanned based on
the settings for user1.

>Now if a message is sent to User1 it fails tests, the log says that it is
>moving the message to the spambox mailbox (this is the correct action), but
>it never makes it, and the users that are setup to receive the forwarded
>message get it.

Have you checked the IMail SMTP log files?  They should provide some
information as to what is happening.

Declude JunkMail: The advanced anti-spam solution for IMail mailservers.
Declude Virus: Catches known viruses and is the leader in mailserver
vulnerability detection.
Find out what you have been missing: Ask for a free 30-day evaluation.