-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of R. Scott Perry
Sent: Wednesday, September 10, 2003 10:52 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [Declude.JunkMail] mailbox forwarding no action

>What I don't understand, is that the logs say it is using the correct
config
>file and then performing the correct action.  But that is as far as it
goes.
>The message doesn't actually get moved the Spambox Mailbox, but gets
>forwarded on to the downstream users and then settings don't pick it up.

What happens here is Declude JunkMail changes the recipient's address from
"[EMAIL PROTECTED]" to "[EMAIL PROTECTED]", and IMail is then
supposed to deliver it to the spambox account.

>The SMTP logs, just show the message being received and then being
converted
>to a .FWD File and forwarded to User2 & User3

Are you sure that you have a ".," at the beginning of the forwarding
line?  Without that, IMail won't keep a copy in the original recipient's
mailbox.

Declude JunkMail: The advanced anti-spam solution for IMail mailservers.
Declude Virus: Catches known viruses and is the leader in mailserver
vulnerability detection.
Find out what you have been missing: Ask for a free 30-day evaluation.