From: "Joseph Acac" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, October 13, 2003 7:39 PM
Subject: [Declude.JunkMail] WANTED: your kill lists

anyone willing to send me a copy of their kill list?  I am far behind in
the filtering spam war, and would appreciate a 'cheat sheet' to update our
kill list here at Primate.  I'm tired of sifting through held emails via
Spam Review.  Thanks for your help.

Joseph C. Acac
CNPRC
University of California at Davis
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

[ scanned for spam to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] incoming
http://www.DcMetroNet.com on 10/13/2003 at 19:43:44-0500et. ]

[ scanned for viruses to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] incoming
http://www.DcMetroNet.com on 10/13/2003 at 19:43:48-0500et. ]