I may seem small, but the SKIPIFWEIGHT functionality seems overly
cumbersome to use.  I don't like defining the same lines repeatedly for
each test.  I would like to place the HOLDIFWEIGHT and/or DELETEIFWEIGHT
lines in the $default$.junkmail file.  Or in any per domain/per user
.junkmail file.  This would allow me to have the tests add/delete weight
to the current message weight and have the system/domain/user settings
determine when to perform all actions (ie. HOLD, DELETE, HEADER, WARN,
IGNORE, etc).

One possible solution to this may be to move the WEIGHTHEADER,
WEIGHTHOLD and WEIGHTDELETE lines to the .junkmail file.  This way the
settings could be defined as appropriate for the scope
(system/domain/user).  Instead of defined them as tests, they would be
conditional actions based on the changing message weight.  If this was
done, I would ask for an option on each WEIGHT action to stop further
processing.

In any case, I feel that it's important for me to be able to change the
test (or test group) processing order. Over 70% of our deleted messages
could be determined without leaving the server (no network access) by
using the sniffer test and the internal tests (BadHeaders, Routing, etc)
only.  Again, it may seem small, but limiting the necessary processing
and network access in any way can add up.

Todd Holt
Xidix Technologies, Inc
Las Vegas, NV  USA
www.xidix.com
702.319.4349

http://www.mailmage.com/download/software/freeutils/SPAMC32/Release/

> (http://www.declude.com)]

> [This E-mail scanned for viruses by Declude Virus
> (http://www.declude.com)]

---
[This E-mail scanned for viruses by Declude Virus (http://www.declude.com)]