Did I miss something here?  I created a whitelist for a client (we use DJ
Pro) by adding this line to their domain-specific $default$.junkmail file:

WHITELISTFILE D:\IMail\Declude\PaulsonCommodities\whitelist.txt

(I put it in right before their list of weighted tests).

Inside the whilte list file, I have an entry:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

I thought that this would cause email from this person to bypass the spam
system.  However, messages from him are still being scored and processed.
When I checked the declude-x-sender line, the address is:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  Is the whitelisting system case-sensitive?

It isn't case sensitive. Is that the last line in the file? If so, can you move the cursor to the line below it? If not, you need to go to the end of the line and hit ENTER (most Windows programs won't be able to see the last line in the file without a CRLF at the end).

Declude JunkMail: The advanced anti-spam solution for IMail mailservers since 2000.
Declude Virus: Catches known viruses and is the leader in mailserver vulnerability detection.
Find out what you've been missing: Ask for a free 30-day evaluation.