We currently send and receive about 40,000 to 50,000 e-mails daily.  The
processes that are taking up the most CPU are multiple instances of
declude.exe and NTVDM.exe.  We tried to comment out some of our SPAM
test to see if it would help and it has freed up some CPU.  The SPAM
test that were commented out were the ones provided by mailpure.com
(Gibberish, Y!directed, etc).  Are these tests really worth having to
test for SPAM or can they be removed?

Isaias Hernandez
Internet Tech Support
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

>We are currently looking to upgrade our mail server.  Lately the
>processing of the CPU has causing the SMTP to be working real slow,
>causing a lot of timeouts.  We currently we are running a P3 1.133GHz
>with 512MB RAM.  We are looking to upgrade to a dual processor.

How many E-mails do you send/receive per day?  When you use Task Manager

and sort the processes by CPU usage, which one(s) are using the most
CPU?

[This E-mail was scanned for viruses by Declude Virus]