>NTVDM.exe is used for 16-bit processes, and can indeed cause some
servers
>to slow down to a crawl.  Are you using F-Prot.exe with Declude Virus?
If
>so, you should switch to the 32-bit fpcmd.exe version.

We are using f-prot.exe with Declude Virus.  How do we check to make
sure it is running in the 32-bit mode.  I was under the impression it
was already running in this mode.  Can someone post the command line
used to run f-prot in the 32-bit mode or send me an e-mail directly?
Thanks.

Isaias Hernandez
Internet Tech Support
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

---
[This E-mail was scanned for viruses by Declude Virus]