Darin Cox wrote:
>The DOS version is the one with the command line scanner if that isn't
>obvious.  If you buy the Windows version, you get the DOS version as
well.

I'm pretty sure the Windows version of that command-line scanner is
32-bit and the DOS version is only 16, so there's a big reason to not
use the DOS version.  Also the Windows version easier to keep upated
since you can set the scheduler for hourly updates or whatever.  Don't
think you can do that in the DOS version but I could be wrong.

 Matt Robertson       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 MSB Designs, Inc.  http://mysecretbase.com