----- Original Message -----
From: "Kevin Bilbee" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, July 09, 2004 4:41 PM
Subject: RE: Re[2]: [Declude.JunkMail] Fw: New Multiple Threat Lookup
Database test for Declude JunkMail

> Nope it is just a line in the conifig it is an ip4r test and the only
thing
> it does it add a line to the global.cfg after of course getting your
> information and making you sign up for the website.

Sheesh, what a waste of time and energy!  I don't know what experience
others have had with this new test so far, but for the 10 minutes I have
been running it now, I have gotten 5 false-positives and 0 valid results.
I'm glad I set the weight to "1" from the "8" they had it set at with their
install routine.

I certainly hope that Declude does not make it an ongoing practice of
modifying our config files and setting arbitrary weights for test on our
systems.

Bill