The mistakes with this were not "relatively minor". While I'm not using the test, others seem to indicate that it is better at detecting ham than it is at detecting spam. Now anyone that installed this is scoring a massive number of false positives at 8 points on their system, and there has yet to be a public announcement from Barry, or an acknowledgment from you as to the issue.

The issue is that this test was developed with just minor input from me, which included only a very short beta period. That's why there are the issues that are being discussed here.

This doesn't affect me at all, but it causes me pause. If that's the way that they and you want to run their business, that's your prerogative.

I personally think that it is the best way to transition a business. Again, we should focus on the *next* project, rather than this one. The most important question is whether the issues that are being brought up here are addressed in the next project. If not, there is serious cause for concern; if so, this project has helped bring the new management to the level we all want to see them at.

As a customer, I'm taken back by not only the release, but also by your response, and I'm very disappointed that there now seems to be a large disconnect between those that are calling the shots, and your customers.

Would you mind elaborating on this a bit? What do you think could be done to improve the situation?

Declude JunkMail: The advanced anti-spam solution for IMail mailservers since 2000.
Declude Virus: Ultra reliable virus detection and the leader in mailserver vulnerability detection.
Find out what you've been missing: Ask for a free 30-day evaluation.