Ok, couldn't resist my $.02

M> sense, but I think they are putting the cart before the horse.  Wouldn't
M> it be much better to work on creating a new format for the config files

<DREAMING>
Like an XML based config file that incorporated Junkmail, Virus and
Hijack configurations as well as per user controls. Ooooh, how much
easier that would be to control from code....
</DREAMING>

M> In the mean time, it would make sense to also spend some time tightening
M> up loose ends which have not been getting that much attention.  If you
M> asked for everyone's top 5 list from around here at least, I'm pretty
M> sure that it would include things besides a new DNSBL test on virus data
M> with a GUI installer, or the GUI itself.  Declude is very capable at the
M> moment, but there are some loose ends that could be tied up over a short
M> period of time that would really help finish the foundation.  Voicing

Like a sender white list option for Vulnerabilities in DV.

--
Best regards,
 David                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]