>Those were the same error messages that I seen when the work directory was
>not created.  Please see my earlier post - you need to make sure you have a
>/spool/proc/work directory.
>
>Darrell

Thanks, Darrell. I did read your previous post, but not until I had already
sent my posting to the list. In fact, I recalled seeing your original post on
this matter but had forgotten about it.

I created the 'work' directory per your previous post, then reloaded JunkMail
3.0.3 ...and, things started working. The trouble was that the backlog in the
'proc' directory took about 1.5 hours to clear while keeping the CPU at 100%.
However, things look fairly normal at this time...thanks, again.

I am a little surprised that the 'work' directory auto-creation was not
implemented in version 3.0.3, as I believe you reported this before this latest
release.

--
Kim W. Premuda
FastWave Internet Services