From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of David Franco-Rocha
Sent: Monday, December 26, 2005 9:29 AM
To: Declude.JunkMail@declude.com
Cc: Declude.Virus@declude.com
Subject: [Declude.JunkMail] Hardware Issue

Due to the long holiday weekend, we have been away from the office for a few days. Unfortunately it has come to our attention that there could be a problem with key validation on the server there. After some testing, we have determined that there is in fact a hardware issue that we expect to have resolved today.

We appreciate that you have taken the time to bring this matter to our attention and appreciate your patience while we rectify the situation. We will once again post to this list when the issue has been corrected.

Declude Technical / Engineering